Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Mar 14, 2006

finals week/spring break

Well, I am officially on break now. I have no finals or obligtions for school this week. Technically this is finals week and next week is spring break. My only obligation is to work, my Stephen King book and my new video game. I got the next expansion pack for the sims2. I played it on Sunday night and a good chunck of Monday.

However, I find that I am so very tired. I don't know if the stress bubble just popped and took all my energy with it or what. I'm getting enough sleep a night and taking at least one nap a day and yet I'm exhausted. I kept yawning at work today. I'm sure it doesn't help that I got the new video game. I didn't play it at all today though.

I wish the weather would take another turn for the good so I could enjoy it properly. I want to sit outside and read, but now that the weather has turned again, I don't see that happening over break. But I'm not complaining. It feels so good not to have a ton of things I ought to be doing!

2 comments:

Zegi said...

Wow, two whole weeks off!

You aren't going to get in on one of those spring break girls gone wild videos, are you?

VJ said...

What are you lazy? It has been 2 days since you posted on your blog...with all this free time i expected daily if not hourly postings.....;-)