Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jun 6, 2007

fini

I am done. So done. Quite done. Yeah! I'm done.

I will graduate from college Sunday. It's weird - everyone asks me how I "feel." Truthfully, I don' know how to feel about being done. There is a sense of relief and an odd absence of guilt. But other than that, it just feels like I have too much free time. I watched tv for like 5 hours straight yesterday. It was sad really.

My mind has really begun to worry about not having a job yet. I've put out a pathetic amount of resumes, but I have yet to do the big push. I'm having my resume reviewed today by career services. So hopefully tonight I can put out more resumes. I guess I feel like I'm in limbo. Waiting. In the mean time, I'm working my part-time job this week. Putting in like 36 hours this week. It feels like a lot, but I know it's not really.

Things to do:
• iron out graduation robe since it looks like it's safe to take it out of the bag now
• clean the house for graduation guests
• do laundry
• start working out again
• find a full-time job to support me and my husband - hopefully in a better lifestlye than I've become accustomed

2 comments:

neonapple said...

Well I think you should come over in the evenings to go walking with me and Little Man before he goes to bed for the night - cheap excercise.

We should buy you some bon bons for all that TV watching also!

Congrats on finaly being done!

Zegi said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!