Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Aug 14, 2006

work bloggin'

I'm trying to get back into my work bloggin' habits. I just can't find the drive to blog from home... so keep a lookout and let me know if you see anyone coming....

The house is now empty of house guests. Of course, this means it need a fresh round of cleaning. With 4 people instead of 2 in a confined space, they house got twice as dirty, twice as fast. I was looking around the messy apartment last night, hoping that my guests would just try to remember how tidy the joint had been upon their arrival. Good first impressions hopefully will win out over last impressions.

What will I do with my evening tonight? The procrastination over school planning and French studying can't be put off any longer. BUT I'm in the middle of the last Harry Potter book, so we'll see who wins this power struggle for my attention tonight. Plus this will be the first night to just hang with the hubby so maybe we'll see a movie or something. Who knows. Life is once again an open book!

No comments: