Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Jun 1, 2006

it was bound to happen

Well, I am now done with all my classes. My test was taken yesterday, one of my projects was due today and the one due on Monday I turned in early. I'm done! Wheww... I can chalk up these classes to experience and call it a day. I feel this odd sense, a strange feeling... it's hard to put my finger on it, but I think it's a lack of guilt and stress. I can read my books and play my video games. I can work on my curtains and a website for my boss. I'm free. My time is my own. All I have to do for the rest of the summer is work. I'm looking forward to it. Yes. I'm looking forward to "just" working. It's a good time in old town today!

5 comments:

VJ said...

Yes, not having school work to do is an odd feeling. Just imagine I has that feeling almost constantly for the last 5 years with graduate school, even in the summer. I feel a bit adrift. But I think I am settleing in ok, especially now that summertime is here.

neonapple said...

Looking forward to working huh - you can do mine :-)

Zegi said...

Why does there always have to be the tradeoff? When you're in school, you have all this flexible time between classes and you may or may not have homework to accomplish. So you work, but more or less on a very wide open schedule. When you work, you have this ghastly schedule where you practically never see daylight, but a lot of the time when you leave for the night, it's all in past. Sigh. Wouldn't it be great to have a happy balance of both?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy summer. Summer only comes once a year. Love, Mom

logoANN said...

thanks mom!