Okay, the site is no longer ugly. It's just boring. Progress is progress people. Try to be more like me and focus on the positive.

Feb 14, 2006

simplification

Hey all,

I am having computer issues at the moment. I was working on my animation in class which was fine except I had to change all the fonts because the school doesn't not have Univers Ultra Condensed. fine. So then, I go to a computer lab to work on the animation. Keep in mind I'm skipping communications to work on this... Now the Flash is too low a version to work with my saved files. I am trying to download a trial version of the program version I need. (I know I should not be doing this, Paul. But I need to work on this!) I have 17 minutes waiting on my download. Oh, how frustrating. I'm worried when I get home tonight it won't work either. I don't want to be trapped in labs in order to get this thing done by Thursday.

Plus, I realized that I need to simplify my animation idea. I was going to have a guy get really useless superpowers, BUT that will be too long an animation. I'm going to have him imagine he has powers instead. It's faster. My little movie is already almost the length it needs to be and I'm only half way through the story. I enjoyed all the suggestions. It was truly helpful to get me to this point in the project. I'm going to give a shout-out to my favorite. Quiltbug suggested he have Ultrasonic powers so that he can tell you the sex of your unborn baby and clean jewelry in liquids. HA! I love the jewelry cleaning as a super power. Awesome. 13 minutes left. So much for skipping communications for this. All and all it's only going to get me an extra half hour of work time in. whoooppeee.....

3 comments:

Paul-cant-dance said...

As if the demons of PC Hell never visit me. I'll have you know that after loading software to allow me to upload photos from the digital camera - the computer would AAAALLLLMMMMOOOOSSSSTTTTT load windows and then REBOOT.

Took a complete installation to fix (45 minutes).

No one is exempt from PC Hell Demons and their evil ways.

Even I have my days - so don't feel bad.

Zegi said...

Thanks for the shout! Ultrasound was my favorite power, too.

Good luck with the downloads...

neonapple said...

Makes me want to buy some diamonds for your super hero to clean! Can I borrow some $$ for the diamonds? . . . just kidding!